Thursday, December 18, 2008

not studying

Something I've noticed: Things that normally are not very fun, become surprisingly entertaining when I'm supposed to be studying.

Part 2. Crazy New York guy

I was leaving the dental clinic and noticed that a creepy crazy guy was following me. I noticed because he was staring at me and following very closely. So I stopped walking, turned around and looked at him. He stopped, and looked the other way. So I continued walking. Shortly thereafter, he hurried behind me again. So I continued walking, then stopped, turned, he stopped, looked the other way again. Kept walking, then he hurried to get behind me again. So I stopped, looked at him, he just stood there and looked at me, then I punched him in the face.

K I didn't punch him in the face, but I decided I wanted some gum from the store behind him, so I walked toward the store, he kept getting in my way, like trying to prevent me from getting around him, so I said "I'm trying to get to that store behind you" so he let me get by. Then he followed me in. Then I stood in line to get some gum. He stood in line and walked into me like 4 times walking back and forth. I dont know if he was trying to get my wallet or was just retarded, but he didn't get my wallet.

Part 3

I got to buy $300 worth of stocking stuffer candy and treats for 117 poor kids last weekend. Good times. Shopping carts are very small here, like 1/4 the size of normal carts. $300 worth of stocking stuffer stuff is about 2 feet taller that this cart. So stuff fell out often. Also, you cant bring your cart outside. So the handy bagger knew how to tie bags together so that I could carry the 12 bags of goodies out of the store. Then I had to carry them to the street, where no freaking cab would come. Then I carried the 12 bags to the other street where a cab picked me up. while in the cab, the driver slammed on the breaks and my face slammed into credit card swiper on the glass inbetween the front and back seats giving me a nice scab on my nose.

Writing this blog is one of those things that is much more enjoyable when I'm supposed to be studying.

1 comment:

John said...

Yes. Studying is lame. Crazy man story is awesome. I wish crazy people would follow me sometimes. Not sometimes wish, sometimes follow. Always wish.