Sunday, February 1, 2009

study break


So I was just studying and it reminded me of one of the scariest moments of my life. I was about 11 years old and my niece Tiffany was about 4. We were in the backyard and I was pushing her around in her new car, similar to the one in the photo here, and while making a right turn she flew out and started crying. Not too big a deal right? So I brought her inside, then she stopped crying and started shaking on the ground expressionless w/ her eyes open for what seemed like forever. I was like what the crap did I do to this girl. Apparently she had seizures every once in awhile. Her mom came in and knew what to do, which if I remember correctly was nothing, just wait it out.

Anyways, good times.

2 comments:

John said...

Yeah, you always hated Tiffers. One of my scariest moments was when I was teasing you from inside the house and you were holding a big rock on the other side of a window. It wasn't that scary, until I realized you were about to throw the rock through the window at me. I dodged the rock, but got a tiny cut on my arm from the glass. That was cool.

Randy Roberts said...

one of my angriest moments, actually I guess I had alot of angry moments w/ you guys.