Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Im in love

so i moved.  Ive been happy for the past two years sharing a one bedroom apartment w/ two other guys.  We each payed $1000/month rent, so $3000 total.  I had no closet and no shelves in my room.  all of my stuff hang on a couple of poles at the foot of the bed or sat in a couple of drawers under them.  so, in essence, i just threw crap whever there wasnt already crap until all of that space was taken, then piles.  

So now where the love comes in.  I have a new apartment.  Frigging GINOURMOUS!!!  well, by NYC standards anyways.  i have my own large bedroom, 3 awesome roommates (not that the others weren't awesome) and my new place is CHEAPER! $925/month.  so... Im in love w/ life.  I didn't even know how bad my life sucked until now.  i have a closet, places to put my stuff, and my room stays clean! well, clean by my standards.  My apartment is in a sweet part of town too. On my way to school yesterday, spencer and i walked by the filming of the new twilight movie and saw the fro dude main guy.  a couple days ago on the way home i saw peeps making a new nicholas cage movie.  I dont really care about that, but i just thought it was a good addition.  anywho...  

5 comments:

Natalie said...

That's totally awesome Randy. I don't know how you did it before. Absolutely no personal space. I think I would have gone insane :) I can't believe you only have one more year. Pretty crazy.

thinkHP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thinkHP said...

I spelled something wrong on my last post... what i was TRYING to say... is next time you see the fro dude, please call me.

xoxo
heidi

John said...

Funny. It's just like that song "You don't know what you got, til you have it!" Right?

John said...

New Post!